It's been awhile I've been thinking of
changing my mind. What's disturbing
is, I just can't be honest with myself.
Life in New York is getting pretty much
enjoyable, yet I found myself distressed.
Because I can't take care of it as much
as I want, I have to let go some of it.
I wish I had 28 hours per day. Thinking
too much about agenda becomes seriously
stressful. Why can't I live simply? What
is it all about? Is it worth doing all that?
What for I have to stay awake late? Why
do I prevent myself from having pleasures?
I might take some time only by myself and go somewhere far from here.
Empty my mind to fill with something new and positive!

I totally agree with you, i might have the same problem. But that us human we are never satisfied of who we are and what we have. We are always looking for something different even if what we have is the best that anyone that could have. I'll just say be as better as you can and before that smile inside and outside.
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me of a quote from Kahil Gibran.
ReplyDelete"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight."
The situations in our lives don't cause us to feel sorrowful, but what brings the tears is the attention we give to those situations. And once we realize that we are free. Free to focus on what we want to focus on and free to discover solutions. In the words of your post title, sometimes it is as simple as possible. As simple as a new lens to see our circumstances. :) Your blog is great and makes me think about many things. Thank-you for sharing.
Onni Fighting!!!
ReplyDeleteLife is complicated, living is tired.
However, that's why life is colorful and living is meaningful.
GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!