Friday, November 11, 2011

I Wanna Be Loved By You by Marilyn Monroe from "Some Like It Hot"


Finding love by giving up everything?
I wonder how many of us are ready for this.
Hopelessly in love, 
Sugar expects her chevalier to come and see her show, 
gives her best performance.
Probably she describes her own wish in this song; 
loved by just one alone but nobody else.
Beautiful, sensual and fragile;
to me, Marilyn Monroe is the greatest American actress.
 I wish she lived longer to fulfill her life.
Glamorous, hilarious and amorous; initiation into a real love, 
 Some Like It Hot is my favorite American comedy film. 


I wanna be loved by you, just you
and nobody else but you
I wanna be loved by you, alone
Boop-Boop-Bee-Do

I wanna be kissed by you, just you
Nobody else but you
I wanna be kissed by you alone

I couldn't aspire
to anything higher
Than, to fell the desire
to make you my own

I wanna be loved by you just you
And nobody else but you
I wanna be loved by you alone

I couldn't aspire
to anything higher
Than, to fell the desire
to make you my own
Ba Dum-Ba Dum-Ba-Diddle-Dum-Poo

I wanna be loved by you,
and nobody else but you

I wanna be loved by you
Ba-Diddle-Diddle-Diddle-Dum
Ba-Boop-Bee-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment